This site has limited support for your browser. We recommend switching to Edge, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.
Congratulations! Your order qualifies for free shipping NORDA - FREE SHIPPING TO CANADA | STARTING AT $285

Hario v60-02 Kasuya Ceramic Filter Holder | Black

$39.00

Hario designed this impressive new black ceramic V60-02 dripper in collaboration with Tetsu Kasuya, the 2016 World Brewers Cup champion. Tetsu customized the conventional rib shape of the V60 dripper so that the spiral rib shape slows down the flow. suction of water and offers you better extraction, without changing your grinding parameters! Designed to brew coffee using Tetsu's 4:6 method, based on his theory that the first 40% of the water used to brew a draft coffee balances sweetness and acidity, while the remaining 60% balance the strength or intensity of flavors.

This method, combined with the appropriate filters, is ideal for brewing cups of coffee directly in the cup - you can brew up to 16oz in a single brew - and ensures you only brew the coffee you need. It's simple to use, easy to clean, and as long as you have good coffee, it can make you forget about your coffee machine for good.

It is part of the Hario World Barista Collaboration collection.

Caractéristiques

- V60-02 paper filters sold separately
- Dishwasher safe
- Porcelain ceramic
- Made in Japan

[{"variant_id":"40922422739093" , "metafield_value":""}]

Hario v60-02 Kasuya Ceramic Filter Holder | Black

$39.00